Are you starting your own business and need to save cash? Do you want to test the sometimes turbulent waters of the business world first before you sign a lease for office space or get a mortgage for a building? Does your business lend itself well to operating in a virtual environment? At my office inc. we can help you with your Virtual Office Needs!
A Virtual Office will provide you with the following Communications Services:
- A live person answering your phones and directing all calls the way that you want.
- We take the time to learn about your business and present ourselves as a part of your professional team unlike the use of impersonal call centers and/or simple voicemail. You can also take advantage of all of our telephony options like find me, follow me which seamlessly integrates our state of the art phone system with your business.
A Virtual Office will provide you with the following Space Services:
- Professional Address – A prestigious building to be used as the business address. A professional address alleviates the privacy and personal security concerns of running a home-based business. A user can expand into new markets by utilizing a provider with multiple locations to establish a professional presence in the desired growth markets.
- Mailing Address – The professional address can be used for accepting, sending & forwarding mail without the connotations of a PO Box.
- Reception Courtesies – Receptionists at the business address can receive and sign for incoming overnights, deliveries, packages and provide document drop-off/pick-up services.
- Business Meeting Space – The on-demand use (hourly, daily or weekly) of conference rooms and offices for meetings.
- Casual Workspace – As an alternative to the distractions of co-working or the interruptions of a home office, office space is available on an occasional or “drop-in” basis, hourly, daily or monthly.
- Executive Suite – Virtual Office users can also lease space full-time.
- On-Site Amenities – We provide a full-service virtual office that is equipped with broadband internet, fax-copier-printer with high output scanner, document management, advanced phone features, conference calling, video conferencing, kitchenette and a business-worthy lobby/waiting area.
A virtual office blends home and work to gain efficiencies in both. Office expenses are low, while you retain the professionalism and image of a traditional, high-cost office. As a virtual office user, you can reduce your environmental impact, as well as the personal negatives of a daily commute. A Virtual office will also allow you to have the flexibility to match expenses with revenue fluctuations immediately, as the costs are usually variable. A virtual office can allow for low-cost expansion with no long-term commitments. As a virtual office user you can take advantage of a complete work force and eliminate the traditional burden of health care, records, payroll, insurance & rent. Also, traditional time-off (sick days, vacations, personal leaves, etc…) does not apply to a virtual staff.
These advantages can certainly go on. Your job, as a business person, is to identify the disadvantages that apply to your business and turn them into advantages. Through good planning, and communication, your virtual office can greatly contribute to the success of your business.
At my office Inc., we are your office!